Sunday, May 20, 2007

Last day of Preschool

Some highlights from Wil's last day at Crossing Point Christian School, narrated by Wil, with parental notes in parentheses:

I love my teachers. They are Mrs. Ford and Mrs. Smith. I love them so much. They let me play dress-up. Mrs. Ford is always really nice, and Mrs. Smith is usually nice, but sometimes she is grumpy. (Wil's teachers think the world of him and have both done a tremendous job this year.)



This is my class. I love my class because they are all nice, expect Dallas (camoflage shorts next to Wil). Sometimes he is mean to the kids. Jake (back row, face hidden) is my best friend is the class. Sometimes when the girls try to get me, Jake helps me to get away from the girls. Kyle (back row, tallest kid) sometimes does things like Jake, but Jake does those things better. Simon (back row, red hair) was the famous one. He brought a silly toy to show and tell. You blow it up, then squeeze it, and it makes toot sounds. Christopher (middle, yellow shirt) actually does good stuff. One time he invited me to his birthday party at Jump-N-Land. Patrick (on the end, white shirt) is the boys' leader. He tells the boys where to go to get the girls. Jon (tall kid, right behind Wil) is kind of difficult because sometimes he was allergic to cheese, and he had to eat pretzels every time he came to school. But now he's not allergic to cheese anymore.

I pulled up my shirt in the picture because sometimes I just pull up my shirt for pictures. (By the way, every mom in the group was taking that same class picture with their own cameras, so they all now have pictures of shirtless Wil among the normal, smiling children.)

So, I got 4 bugs. 1 was a green spider, one was a blue spider, one was a red caterpillar, and 1 yellow snake. They are all not real. They are plastic toys. (It's a bug catcher that we will use this summer to catch real bugs.)

I really liked prescool this year. I'm sad that it's over.


6 comments:

becki said...

ok, that shirt lifting thing is HILARIOUS!!! Totally something rylei would do...oh wait.. yeah, she was lifting her dress during sacrament meeting on sunday, and apparently throwing sticky snacks at emily the week before and richard didn't even bring snacks that week. just goes to show that those 5th warders are nothing but slobs!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm pretty mortified. I have the kid who messes up all the pictures. Oh, well. Whatcha gonna do? Thanks for making me feel better about it Becki:-) It is kinda funny.

Emily said...

I love it, he just wants to stand out in a crowd.

Christine said...

Hey, how is saturday night for you guys?
john hopewell wants to do a get together pot luck thing at our house.
Bring whatever you want to grill - he's bringing the hot dogs.

Maddy said...

Wil is hilarious! love his little comments

And I couldn't identify one of those wildflowers.

Anonymous said...

I loved the picture. I really thought it was funny that he pulled his shirt up because sometimes he just pulls his shirt up.

Sometimes it would be really great to be that uninhibited.

Good for Will and good for you for raising a leader.

Love

MOm