Brett and I were so fortunate to have
a little get-away-to Las Vegas last week! While we were there we got to attend our friend Emma Whipple's baptism, participate in our friend Luke Whipple's baby blessing, have a girls night out, go to breakfast with the Chesniks, and get reacquainted with our friends. It was a special time and also it was a lot of fun!

Here is
Emma all dressed in her customary, yet very elegant
baptism dress. We were very honored to be Emma's guests that day and attend her baptism. She is a great example to us!

I would have to say that the funniest thing that Emma said during our visit was her reply when I asked her if she wanted me to french braid her hair. When I asked her she said,
"No, that's okay." Then later she told her mother--Leah,
"Kasia said she would french braid my hair, but I said no. I don't want to look like a polygamist." That one still makes me laugh out loud. We love YOU Emma!

Here's
Luke all ready for his big day. Poor kid. He had to wear a
sweater suit when it was 80 degrees outside. That's okay because he looked adorable.

This is his brother, Jake, giving him a
*good luck kiss*. What a good brother.

Jake and I became
great buddies during our visit. I miss you Jake! I loved playing
Zingo and Trick(lick)-a-ma-stick and with you. I can't wait until we can play together again.

These landmark occasions are always accompanied with
FABULOUS FOOD. Great job on the food, Leah. I mean,
COME ON--check out this hunk of beef.
(I was talking about the meat--not Kaid). I was just so amazed by this massive roast that I made Kaid pose for a picture.
Wow! It really doesn't get any better than this. Thanks Las Vegas for great memories!
We love you!
3 comments:
OH my gosh -- that Emma story is so funny!
Oh wow, that is so Emma...she makes me laugh everytime I see her! (I remember you french-braided a lot at Girls Camp last year =P) I am so glad you got to get away and visit because it was wonderful to see you again! I just love ya so much, and I can always count on you as a friend!
Hi people that are reading this!
It's very embarassing when you put the funny thing I said on your blog. Well at least you didn't put something on here that was really embarassing. Jacob is dying to play games with you.
Thanks For Coming! And Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment