Giving Hi-5's at the end of the game.
Rallying together with the team and putting his hand in the circle to say "GO CARDINALS!"
Taking a break on the bench for a little drink.
We interviewed Wilson #15 to find out the scoop on 5 year old basketball:Wilson, what is your favorite part of the basketball game?
Wilson: When I go back to my defense or offense spot.
What's the toughest team so far?
Wilson: Farmersville, because I got the ball and I was going to pass it, when this guy hit the ball out of my hands.
What's your favorite part of practice?
Wilson: Warming up.
How many games do you think your team will win this year?
Wilson: 2 or 3, because we are a good team
Why do you like playing basketball?
Wilson: I like playing with my friends. Oh and I like getting Gatorade after the games. I like the end of the games.
Is everyone on your team a good sport?
Wilson: Everyone, but Jimmy
Why?
Wilson: Because he cries when he doesn't make a basket.
Do you ever cry?
Wilson: No...uh...yes. Only when I get nervous...or hurt.
Do you think girls should be able to play basketball?
Wilson: Yeah--pretty much. When they are teenagers, because then they've been practicing and practicing.
How many times have you gotten to say "1-2-3 GO CARDINALS!" when your hands are all together?
Wilson: 2 times
I've concluded that ultimately Wilson just loves being on a team and he loves being a Melissa Cardinal.
11 comments:
Wow that is some dedication! I can hardly handle dance and piano once a week without wanting to claw my eyes out. You guys are uber-parents.
GO WIL!
Kasia, I just have to say that you have the cutest ideas of how to showcase your family and your children in particular. That little interview made me want to laugh with just a bit of tears in the eye due to the sweetness. Thanks for sharing. :-)
Wow, go Wilson!! Hes such a sweet boy, I hope he has lots of fun! I played basketball on a kiddie team too, and I was never aggressive, and thats ok! I had fun. We miss you guys!
Wilson is too cute. I love that he is a basketball star now. Oh and it's also good to see that Santa fixed the trampoline. :)
That is so cute! That's so great that he likes it. I love watching little kids play sports. I'm pretty sure I see basketball in Spencer's future someday!
He looks so cute in his uniform too.
How fun is that?!?!?!?! We are so excited to put Micah in sports! Can't wait for games and team spirit:0) Love the answer when asked about girls playing basketball. That is hilarious!
Go Wil!! Looks like so much fun:)
Isn't it fun to be involed in sports with your kids. We so love seeing our kids acheive. Thanks for sharing.
What a cute post. Made me lol (wow, aren't I with it)
We will pair him up with Uncle Mark this summer. He'll teach him to trash talk
Love
Mom
That was so cute! I love the photos and the little interview was hilarious. He's such a sweet little guy.
I also loved the previous post and that you got the trampoline fixed!!
Post a Comment