
I want to apologize for not blogging for a couple of weeks. The main reason for that is because I was preparing for a trip that included: intricate planning and packing, an arduous and strategic car ride, and sleep deprivation (mainly because we threw a Twilight party the night before we left and went to bed late!)
But it was all worth because we get to be amid gorgeous scenery and we get to be with our wonderful family. They are so so fun and we love them!
Can anyone guess where we are by looking at these snap shots??

9 comments:
Grand Canyon? I've only been there when I was WAY young so I don't remember.
Love Maisy's cute boots!!! :)
Did you guys go to Paige to be with Brett's fam? I hope you had fun.
Nice pictures!
I am laughing that my husband left a comment on your blog before I did! :) It's always a good time at Lake Powell. Love you guys.
OH! I am going to AZ in just a few weeks with the boys, can't wait to see the desert again! Hope you had a blast!
You had a Twilight party?!? OH! How I miss you!!!
Hmmm...Horseshoe Bend?
We sure missed seeing you this weekend! Glad you had a fun time in Page. We wish you the best of luck on your drive home tomorrow!
P.S. I just barely found out that you called last week. We'll talk this week after you get back and recover :).
Looks like Page. hope you guys had fun and the weather was decent! Dustin's fam drove down from Utah and got caught in the fog.
LOVE YOU KIDS!
I know where you were! I had a great time with all of you. Aunt Di
Post a Comment