Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Big Ol' Family Christmas

We experienced the pleasure of having the entire Ming family at our house this Christmas. There are way too many fun experiences to be able to explain them all, but here are some highlights:



Christmas Eve pizza with Grampie and Grammie




A pretty sweet rendition of "Rudolph the Other Reindeer"


An original and creative retelling of the nativity story


Stayin' up past our bedtime with the cousins


A learning-filled adventure to the Nature and Science Museum



Celebrating the grandparents' birthdays with a great cake (thanks Delaine)



Family picture adventures




Rockin' out with Guitar Hero World Tour

A jaunt to the Dallas Zoo


As you can see, we filled up our Christmas break with lots of frantic fun. We enjoyed having our family members here, and made some great memories. Happy new year!

8 comments:

Maddy said...

Looks like it was so much fun! I happen to love Rock Band/GHWT, the family picture outtake was HILARIOUS, and the cake and pizzas look yummy!

emily said...

Too much fun! I wish you had a live video of those family pictures. That cracked me up!

Josh and Kristin Chesnik said...

Looks like life is good for the Gustavesons! YEAH!

Jamber (more Amber than Jaron) said...

I love that the group picture of all of us that was actually posted was the chaotic one. Awesome! WOO HOO!! We made a Gustaveson blog post!! Thanks for all the big Texas fun! Love, Aunt Amber

Quincy Sorensen said...

I'm with Jamber . . . laughing so hard at that family group pictures. Kasia, you look fabulous in green! Miss you!

HanksFam said...

Kas, it looks like you had a fabulous holiday. Hooray!

Seth said...

So fun! That family pic is classic, did you get a good one? That was like our family pictures during Thanksgiving and we did not get a good one:( Oh well, such is life. Those crazy ones are fun too. YOur home looks beautiful, I hope I can see it some day!

Megan said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! We NEED Guitar Hero.