Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fashion Show! Fashion Show! Fashion Show for Mom!

Sunday Sept. 13th was Brett's Birthday.  We had a BIRTHDAY FASHION SHOW!  It was fabulous!  Brett's Mom had bought him some new clothes that a very innovative and talented teacher would be proud to wear.  He looked SO handsome and VERY professional--well, I guess he tried to look professional.  You know Brett.  So take a look and tell us which look you like the BEST:
The *There's No Twinkie in My Lunch Today* Look
The *Prancing Pony* Look
The *Can You Shake It Like This* Look

The *Teacher of The Year/Most Studly Teacher of All* Look
The *How Do You Say Oompa Loompa In Spanish* Look

The *I Am Normal* Look

Thanks Ace for giving the final approval!  Happy Birthday Brett!  We love every bit of you and your *looks*

9 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

I am laughing my head off . . . don't tell me Brett's students know about your blog . . . (I think Brett's mom has EXCELLENT taste; he looks very handsome!)

Jamie said...

You know what is funny? When my sister and I were little, we would always do a fashion show for my dad after buying all of our new school clothes.

Yes, we were at the OU/BYU game! Depressing game huh :) I was sitting in the top section around the 10 yard line with my sister. My husband and his best friend were down by the endzone. I wish I would have known you were there, I would have loved to say hello.

Kristin Chesnik said...

My vote: "There's no twinkie in my lunch"! Happy Birthday Brett!!

HanksFam said...

Awesome. I love it. And really, I'm loving the sweater vest with the jacket. You don't look a day over 42, Brett.

Jamber (more Amber than Jaron) said...

We are all voting for the "How do you say Oompa Loompa in Spanish" look. Can't beat that.
Happy Birthday, Brett!

Mama Gus said...

I'm kind of with the "There's no twinkie in my lunch" bunch. Wait til the student's see you.

grammy said...

sorry they are all too great. i love all the bretts!! happy birthday senor g! xoxo grammy

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I'm a little late to the party! There is no contest! I love all the Bretts.
I haven't had time to look in on you for a while - been R.S. pres for about a month, and I haven't had time to - you know - breathe! And I haven't shopped for Maisy yet, either!!!!
But I love you all! Aunt Di

Bonnie Wayne said...

Happy Birthday - from the other BUDS! If you have any questions...just let us know ;)