Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Guitars and Justin Bieber fans

Sometimes during the summer we have too much free time on our hands.  One evening Wilson made a *guitar* out of an old shoe box.  Ace was the most excited about this creation.  He quickly embodied the heart and soul of rock-n-roll.  He also got very very attached to the *guitar.*  He wore it to the church for a meeting I had the next morning and he brought it along to the library as well--wearing it around his neck and *playing* it sporadically here and there.

We have a couple of videos of him *rocking out.*  Justin Bieber is a favorite at our house right now and if you listen closely to the second video you can hear the amazing echo skills of Ace on one of Justin Bieber's songs...





13 comments:

Amy said...

SO CUTE!! Haha oh my gosh hes so funny!! You have fun kids :)

HanksFam said...

Oh my goodness that little Wilson. I've never thought Ace looked like Wilson until now. He is so dang cute.

HanksFam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HanksFam said...

I'm gonna post a third one cause I can. I don't know why the previous comment posted twice and I don't know how to get it off.

HanksFam said...

Oh, I think I just figured it out.

Megan said...

He might just be the cutest little boy ever!

Leah said...

Hey, that's tricky posting from Page! Gotta love that little Ace...so much personality!

We had lots of fun visiting with you guys the last few days. Sad that the time went so fast but we did have a blast while it lasted. Thank you for everything!

We hope you enjoy your weekend with the Gustavesons!

grammy said...

finally! have been missing you so much xoxo

Kristin Chesnik said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!! He is TOTALLY rockin' it!

Amber said...

So cute! I love that Wilson made his own guitar too! My boys are both little rockers too!!

Maddy said...

I am in love with Ace! Please bring him next time you come to visit!

Jamber (more Amber than Jaron) said...

That is hilarious!! Ace has so much personality. Love the homemade guitar too. That Wilson is a pretty resourceful dude!
:)

emily said...

He's definately a true-blue gustaveson. Miss you guys!