Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Kasia!

We love Kasia on her birthday!


We love the little girl . . .



We love the college grad . . . 



We love her impeccable taste in men . . .




We love how beautiful she is . . .

We had a few people make some movies to wish Kas a happy birthday, and here's the one from Daddy and the kids . . . 



Happy birthday Kasia, we love you!

13 comments:

Kristin Chesnik said...

Happy, happy birthday dearest Kasia!!! I made you a video that I STILL have not sent--but I will! Hope it's a GREAT day!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! You are the coolest!!

Lauralyn said...

Happy Birthday Kasia. I hope you're having a wonderful day!

The Hulls said...

Happy birthday Kasia! You are beautiful as ever:) We hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh, I just love the childhood Kasia picture! SO CUTE! I hope your day was extra special, and I am so glad I got to talk to you today. LOVE YOU, KASIA!

HanksFam said...

Happy Birthday Kasia! I hope your day was great. Hey, was that one picture taken in our geography class, Brett? And did I take it? I could be wrong, but it's bringing back memories...

Channa said...

oh i love that picture! "he's just a guy in my class" and now look where you are :) love you and miss you!

Jamber (more Amber than Jaron) said...

Happy Birthday Kasia!!
Love the pictures and the movie is the best!!
Love,
The California Mings

J D C and N said...

Happy Birthday Kasia!!! Love the pics of you...that first one is the spitting image of all three your kids, it's amazing! Glad we got to spend some festivities together. You are the best. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kasia! For your birthday I sent you a purple hamburger!
-"Uncle" Josh

jeannie said...

Happy belated birthday. I recently saw a facebook discussion on whether or not the letters "LOL" literally mean that you are laughing out loud. I want you to know that this post literally made me lol! I have to say that I believe my favorite picture is of Brett's preppy hair. I have never heard a better rendition of Happy birthday to you! ♥

p.s. I never write the letters lol to anyone. :)

Leah said...

Love all of the pictures and the video! Good job Brett!

Maddy said...

Oh my gosh, i missed your birthday! Well just know that I love you! You are one amazing, talented, fun, sweet, down to earth, always up for a good time, loyal, creative friend. Miss you lots. Hope the day was as amazing as you are.