6:15 pm
The doctor is here, time to push!
6:20 pm
Push!
6:25 pm
Puuush!
6:33 pm
Ladies and gentlemen, presenting . . . Alton Gustaveson!!

This is about the only time he's cried. He's been a mellow little 6 pound, 12 ounce ball of fun.
6:45 pm
Alton gives his first wink to the ladies in the house.

6:50 pm
Time to get to know Mommy. Kasia was unbelievable throughout the entire day, as usual. She is a professional pusher.

7:00 pm
The siblings arrive, accompanied by an excited grandma.

So welcome to the world, my boy Alton. We're glad you're finally here!!
29 comments:
Congrats! He is sure a cutie! Glad you're all doing well.
OHHHH my goodness! I am so glad your water broke and Brett couldn't fix it! CONGRATULATIONS on having a new cutie around!
Love, The Chesniks
Congratulations! Both Kasia & Alton look beautiful. We can't wait to meet him and are so happy that things went well. Blowing hugs & kisses your way!
Congratulations! He is very cute! I bet Wil and Maisy are very excited!
Congratulations! Cute, Cute.
Yeah...Pictures!! A few little notes on the pictures...
I LOVE picture #2. Precious little Alton is so cute! Maybe I'm crazy, but in this picture I think Alton TOTALLY looks like Wilson. What do you think?
Picture #3...Kasia you look GREAT!! Congratulations girl! Did you get yourself a cheeseburger after delivery? No more indigestion!! One more thing...I love the PINK gown! That is absolutely brilliant. How come I didn't get a pink one? We just get nasty blue ones around here. Another con to Vegas...
Picture #4...This one literally made me cry! That is the sweetest picture ever! Maisy and Wilson look so much in awe. And Grammy...I just love her! I'm glad she made it there so quickly and safely. Now you can rest assured that your kids are well taken care of.
I'm having a really hard time not being able to be there in person. It's just not the same having it all happen on the blog. Don't get me wrong though...we're certainly grateful for the blog.
Well, good luck getting some rest. Hopefully he'll be a good little guy. Glad everything came out all right :).
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Thank you for your comments, everyone. It's now officially day two, and the night went pretty well. I wasn't planning on sleeping, anyway. I'll spare you the details on the timeline.
Congrats again! He's beautiful!!!
Congrats! I thought I would check your blog this morning and see if there was any news, I did not know I missed the play-by-play yesterday. I brought your gift to church yesterday but I was happy to hear that you were at the hospital! He's cute- love the name too.
What a beautiful baby, just like the rest of the clan. Looking forward to seeing the bundle of joy. And try to get some rest it's a long road ahead.
Hi, this is your mom's weird friend Michelle, but I wanted to say Congrats! He is adorable!!
Congrats!!! We're so excited for you guys and little Alton. Did you seriously have a computer at your fingertips all day yesterday? Thanks for the play by plays yesterday. That was so fun!!!
Yay! I am so happy for you guys! Guess we snuck that baby shower in just in time! Kasia looks amazing! No one is allowed to look that beautiful after giving birth! No fair! :)
Take care and let us know what we can do to help! HUGS!
Amy
PS Great posts and hey, no missing AI! HAHA!
Congratulations!!! Welcome little Alton! Kasia, you look great!
Horay! What a cute little guy! And Kasia you look awesome! We are so excited for you guys. Glad everything went well.
Congrats you guys! What a cute little man! So glad everything went well and that he's finally here! Have fun with 3:o) Miss you!!!
he's precious!! love his little nose, and lips, and determined scowl. congrats. can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Love the name "Alton"...a great name in our family, also. He's a handsome little guy. Welcome to the world, Alton! Donna Westover
Oh my heck, could he look anymore like his daddy?! Congrats to your family!
Hurrah! I'm so glad he's here. Congratulations to all of you.
Lauralyn
What a beauty! Good job Kasia! Great updates Brett, I loved the play by play action. Welcome baby Alton, you have a wonderful family here to take care of you. Congrats to you all, take good care of your new baby brother Wil and Maisy. He's going to love you both as his older siblings.
We love you all. Get some rest and keep the photos coming!!
HE's gorgeous! What a cutie and a wink for the ladies too! ;)
Congratulations Kasia and Brett!
Hooray! Congrats! I had no idea you were so far along. Very cute pictures and I loved the live updates!
Awww, I can't believe he's here. He is so cute! Good job Kasia. And I'm bummed I didn't happen on the blog on the big day so I could have followed each update.
Congrats! He's just too cute!
I'm a total loser! I had no idea you were doing a running timeline of things! I kept wondering how things were going. I found your timeline to be very entertaining...especially Kasia's ice chips (that is so not fun especially if you're hungry during labor!) and that you couldn't fix her broken water...haha!
Kasia looks great in the photos! She doesn't look like she just had a baby! I love the photos and the baby's wink....too precious! Congrats again!
Congrats! What an adorable baby boy! I love the wink - that's priceless.
I can't believe how big the other kids look. They are growing up so fast. You have a beautiful family!!
He is so cute!All my baby brother did was sleep and never wake up.
We said congrats earlier - but THESE PICS ARE PRICELESS!! Congrats. Great job Kasia!
Post a Comment