Well, the rest of our vacation pictures were left in Page, Arizona. So while I wait for them to arrive here in Texas, I figured I would dutifully reply to being tagged.
7 random facts about ME:
1. My maiden name is Ming. I am one-eighth Chinese. Really...it's TRUE. Come to my house and I will show you pictures of my great grandfather, Luke Woo York Ming.
2. I eat a BANANA almost everyday. Do I love bananas? Not especially. But they are really good for you.
3. I don't hate food. I actually love to eat most foods; however, oysters are a huge exception. I pretty much hate OYSTERS. I have vowed to try anything and so I tried one. I couldn't even get the slimy, dead-cold, critter down my throat. I spit it out back into it's shell. Bad experience.
4. I have a collection of Lip Smackers. I have close to 100. Some of my favorites are Kiwi, Root Beer Float, Orange Sherbet... How do you choose favorites? Different ones for different occasions.
5. I watch the Food Network A LOT. I feel like Paula Deen, Giada de Laurentiis, and Robin Miller are my best friends. Now, if I could just get an invite to the Barefoot Contessa's beautiful, quaint New England home. Better yet, how about a date with Bobby Flay...
6. Last April I went on a trip to COSTA RICA with my Latin Lover. Okay, so Brett isn't exactly Latin, but he does speak Spanish.
7. I can't think of anything else. I think I've already revealed too much about myself. Oh wait! How about this. I love the color PURPLE. Actually I'm a little obsessed with purple.
Thank you, Laura, for the challenge. Your *tag* has been met.
5 comments:
Thanks for playing! Your second comment made me laugh because I am exactly the same way. I don't particularly like bananas, but I eat them because they are a healthy breakfast or snack food.
Oops, I still need to do mine. SORRY LAURA!
and OH YEAH, I watch food network all day long. Me and Giada are like best buds.
Comment #3...I love that you are such a passionate person! That must be why you enjoy life so much...it's all if these little things that make you so special!
Anyway, I feel so privileged that we were able to share your oyster tasting experience with you. A moment to never be forgotten in the Gustaveson/Whipple Chronicles. If only we had a picture of that in our slide show! Cheers to the King's Fish House!
I have random fact #8...You're just shy of a monumental 30th birthday! Have a very HAPPY DAY!!
Wait -- you love purple?? I'm SHOCKED! ;p
Post a Comment